- how we may disclose that information
- how you can access the information we hold about you
- when we may use your information to contact you
- the protection of your personal information
- additional steps to protect young people
Broadly, there are two types of information or data we collect:
For example, you may provide information about yourself when you are filling in a form or when you sign up to a service. This type of information may include your name, email address and age. The information that you give us may be:
You may be able to make changes to the information you provided to us. For example, if you change your email address or withdraw the permission you gave us for a particular service. We will make it clear how you can do that.
Though surveys usually collect aggregate data, we will make it clear to you if any survey information is being collected in a way that could personally identify you.
- to provide the service you wish to use;
- for research purposes relating to the performance, quality, maintenance and improvement of services and products;
- to customize and promote services which may be of interest to you;
- to provide technical support for you to use the services;
- if permitted or required by law; or
- Otherwise with your consent.
- Technology service providers
- Marketing service providers
- Subscription services providers
Note that whenever you post personal information in publicly accessible places, such as chat rooms or message boards, this information becomes available to anyone with access to the internet. This information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online (such as your contact details), you may receive unwanted messages from other parties in return. Therefore, we recommend that you refrain from posting any information that you do not want seen in these public areas.
Ultimately, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any personal information. Be responsible whenever you are online or use a digital service.
Your ability to opt-out of a third party tool or platform will depend on the conditions governing your agreement with that third party.
We may use information that we know about your likes and interests to tell you about other Pixellot Demo Ltd Media Group offerings, programs, products and services when you are online. We may know about your likes and interests because you have provided that information, for instance via a social media platform, or because we have inferred this based on your browsing history, or other data related to your behaviour on digital services.
We encourage you to be vigilant about the protection of your own personal information when using third party digital services (such as social media platforms). As far as reasonably practicable, we will make sure that our relationships with those third parties include appropriate protection of your privacy.
Your credit card details are only stored and transmitted in encrypted form. Unencrypted credit card information is NOT stored on our internet servers. Online credit card payments are currently processed using a third party payment gateway service. Credit card information is never stored in a cookie.